Gorgeous clean new boho cross body bag from India. Traditional, yet modern!
Stunning design! Each bag is a unique set of vintage hand embroidered village textiles from tribes of western India. Adorned with mirror work to protect you from the evil eye!
Banjara works is among the world's most attractive textiles - the colors, the stitches, the patterns, and their dazzling embellishments. This incredible beauty is created amidst very frugal lives. Banjara fabrics are highly collected. Own a handbag that is a piece of tribal art!
Black and white geometric woven fabric gives a modern, clean look. Black threads are reflective, giving an irresistible sheen and fresh, modern look to the design.
Well designed bag, with two zippered compartments, so it is as functional as it is beautiful.
- approx 8 x 10 x 3.5 in.
- flat bottom
- main compartment with 7 in. zippered top opening; interior zippered pocket 7 x 6 in.
- magnetic snap closure on flap
- exterior zippered pocket on the back, 6 x 5 in, reinforced
- seams finished with black piping, top flap is finished with top stitching
- black nylon lining for easy maintenance - just wipe clean
- adjustable fabric straps, 1 in. wide, with drop of 25 in at the most.
- brass hardware
Extremely versatile - goes with jeans, with a breezy dress and jean jacket, with shorts. Great for evening!
As these are vintage handmade materials, there may be minor imperfections, but this does not detract from the overall effect of the bag and it adds to its authenticity.
>>> find even more great boho/tribal bags here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoutiqueByMaryam?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=21452452
>>> check out the rest of my shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/boutiquebymaryam