Walk on the wild side with this gorgeous clean new Banjara embroidered black leather shoulder bag from India. One of a kind! TWO straps - can be worn as crossbody bag also!
Stunning design, hand embroidered using vintage village textiles from the Banjara tribes of western India. Adorned with intricate beadwork and mirror work, to reflect the evil eye and protect the owner of the bag!
Banjara works are among the world's most attractive textiles - the colors, the stitches, the patterns, and their dazzling embellishments. This incredible beauty is created amidst very frugal lives. Banjara fabrics are highly collected. Own a handbag that is a piece of tribal art!
- softest leather
- reinforced seams
- different pattern on front and back. TWO looks for the price of one
- top zippered (two zippers that meet in the middle)
- black cotton lining
- one interior zip pocket 6 x 7 in
- rolled top handles, drop of 9 in. PLUS adjustable cross body strap, drop of 21 in.
- sturdy brass hardware
- measures 13-15 x 13 x 4 in
- gorgeous beaded central medallion and leather fringe
Extremely versatile - goes with jeans, with a breezy dress and jean jacket, with shorts.
As these are vintage handmade materials, there may be minor imperfections, but this does not detract from the overall effect of the bag and it adds to its authenticity.
>>> find even more great tribal bags here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/boutiquebymaryam/?section_id=21452452
>>> check out the rest of my shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/boutiquebymaryam