Premier luxury designer purple velvet evening bag, exclusive design, exquisitely hand embroidered with copper colored metallic threads in an antique finish, and embellished with three large amethyst stones, and star rubies, to create an opulent 3D effect.. This intricately and extravagantly jeweled masterpiece adds instant glamour and elegance to evening ensembles.
Embroidered by the most skilled master artisans in the historic city of Agra, home of the famous Taj Mahal, in the zardozi tradition.
Zardozi is from the Persian and means "gold thread" . It is an elaborate art of multidimensional embroidery using gold and silver threads and embellished with precious stones. Zardozi had its origins in Persia and was introduced into India by the ruling Mughals in the early 16th century. It was used mainly to adorn the robes of the royal families. The city of Agra, home of the Taj Mahal, was the seat of the Mughal Empire and it remains a center for traditional handicrafts that had flourished under the Mughal patronage.
- purple/red velvet, the color of boysenberry
- embroidered in shiny and matte copper colored metallic threads
- genuine cut amethyst stones and star ruby cabochons
- Measures 10 in W x 6 in W x 2.5 in deep.
- sateen lining
- three interior credit card slots, outlined in gold
- secure snap closure
- roomy, holds your phone, credit cards, money, keys and makeup
- detachable gold tone shoulder strap, 27 in drop, for hands-free convenience.
Stunning! Destined to become a modern heirloom.
>>> find even more great embroidered bags here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoutiqueByMaryam?section_id=21240455
>>> Shop BoutiqueByMaryam: https://www.etsy.com/shop/boutiquebymaryam