CUTE!!! Adorable unique handmade and hand embroidered mini handbag in floral design with genuine tiger eye cabochon. Tiny but perfect!!! One of a kind purse!
- champagne /golden beige silk background.
- silk embroidered flowers in burnt orange, copper, gold colors
- metallic 3D pale gold colored threads
- genuine tiger eye stone. Surrounding flowers have centers of semi precious stone beads sewn in. Meticulous detail and craftsmanship.
- Measures 5 in H x 6.5 in W x 2 in D. Fits your makeup, keys, credit cards, money.
- alas, it doesn't quite fit a phone
- lined interior, with one credit card slot.
- Magnetic snap closure keeps contents secure.
- gold tone chain shoulder strap, drop of 12.5 in.
Made in Agra, India, home of the famous Taj Mahal using traditional zardozi techniques.
Zardozi is from the Persian and means "gold thread" . It is an elaborate art of multidimensional embroidery using gold and silver threads and embellished with precious stones.
Zardozi had its origins in Persia and was introduced into India by the ruling Mughals in the early 16th century. It was used mainly to adorn the robes of the royal families. The city of Agra, home of the Taj Mahal, was the seat of the Mughal Empire and it remains a center for traditional handicrafts.
Stunning and unique evening bag!
Available in this color also: https://www.etsy.com/listing/574246792/embroidered-handbag-embroidered-clutch?ref=shop_home_active_60
>>> find even more great embroidered bags here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoutiqueByMaryam?section_id=21240455
>>> check out the rest of my shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/boutiquebymaryam