CUTE!!! Adorable unique vintage handcrafted and hand embroidered mini handbag in orange floral design with genuine tiger eye cabochon. Tiny but perfect!!! One of a kind purse! Perfect for day and elegant enough for night.
Hand embroidered by the most skilled artisans in Agra, India using a unique form of embroidery called zardozi.
The word Zardozi is from the Persian language and means "gold thread". It is an elaborate and intricate embroidery using metallic threads and genuine semi precious stones. to give a rich and opulent 3D effect. Zardozi was introduced into India by the ruling Mughals in the early 16th century and was used initially to adorn the robes of the royal families. The city of Agra, home of the famous Taj Mahal, was the seat of the Mughal Empire and it remains a center for traditional handicrafts that had flourished under the Mughal kings. Now you too can own a wearable work of art, once reserved only for royalty.
The gold colored threads and the glittery threads outlining each stone make the purse sparkle in the most attractive way!
- champagne /golden beige silk background.
- silk embroidered flowers in burnt orange, copper, gold colors
- metallic 3D pale gold colored threads
- genuine tiger eye stone. Surrounding flowers have centers of semi precious stone beads sewn in. Meticulous detail and craftsmanship.
- Measures 5 in H x 6.5 in W x 2 in D. Fits your makeup, keys, credit cards, money.
- alas, it doesn't quite fit a phone
- lined interior, with one credit card slot.
- Magnetic snap closure keeps contents secure.
- gold tone chain shoulder strap for hands free convenience, drop of 12.5 in.
Available in this color also: https://www.etsy.com/listing/574246792/embroidered-handbag-embroidered-clutch?ref=shop_home_active_60
>>> find even more great embroidered bags here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoutiqueByMaryam?section_id=21240455
>>> check out the rest of my shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/boutiquebymaryam