Gorgeous clean new leather Banjara bag from India. Handmade using vintage tribal patchwork fabrics. Exceptional quality.
Adorned with stunning embroidery, intricate bead work, mirror work, unique tassel. Mirrors deflect the evil eye and protect the owner of the bag!
There is no other bag just like this one!
It is said that Banjara works are among the world's most attractive textiles - the colors, the stitches, the patterns, and their dazzling embellishments. This incredible beauty is created amidst very frugal lives.
Banjara fabrics are highly collected. Own a handbag that is a piece of tribal art!
- softest leather
- reinforced seams with black leather piping
- different pattern on front and back. TWO looks for the price of one
- top zippered (two zippers that meet in the center)
- black cotton lining
- one interior zip pocket 6 x 7 in
- two interior open pockets 5 x 4 in. perfect for phone
- rolled top handles, drop of 9 in. PLUS adjustable cross body strap, drop of 21 in.
- sturdy brass hardware
- measures 13-15 x 13 x 5 in
- flat bottom
- decorative pom pom tassel
Extremely versatile - goes with jeans, with a breezy dress and jean jacket, with shorts.
As these are vintage handmade materials, there may be minor imperfections, but this does not detract from the overall effect of the bag and it adds to its authenticity.
>>> find even more great tribal bags here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/boutiquebymaryam/?section_id=21452452
>>> check out the rest of my shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/boutiquebymaryam