Glitter and sparkle with this luxury hand embroidered black velvet evening bag in an exclusive blue floral design. It is the ultimate wedding accessory - feminine and elegant!
It is just the right size to hold your essentials for the night - phone, credit cards, money, keys and lipstick. The shoulder strap keeps your hands free for carrying a drink or holding a plate of food. Or twist the shoulder strap into a double hand strap for another elegant look. This is the perfect party piece!
Hand embroidered by the most skilled artisans , in the royal zardozi tradition, using frosted pastel colored metallic threads, silver colored threads and genuine semi precious stones, to create a unique and stunning glittery 3D effect.
Zardozi means "gold thread" or "writing with gold". It is an elaborate and intricate art of 3D embroidery using metallic threads and semi precious stones. Zardozi was introduced into northern India by the ruling Mughals in the early 16th century, during the building of the Taj Mahal. It was used mainly to adorn the robes and accessories of the royal court and this art form flourished under royal patronage. Now you too can have an evening bag that was once reserved for royalty!
- lush black velvet
- flap over magnetic snap closure
- genuine semi precious stones, sewn in
- measures 8 "W x 5 "H x 2.5 "D.
- sateen lining
- one interior compartment with one credit card slot and two accordion slots, outlined in silver
- roomy. Holds phone, credit cards, money, keys and makeup.
- sparkly silver and black cord shoulder strap with 19 in drop, which can be tucked inside or twisted into a double hand hold
- meticulous detail and quality.
Stunning! Opulent! Looks far more expensive than it is! Prepare to receive endless compliments when you wear this clutch!
>>> find even more great embroidered bags here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoutiqueByMaryam?section_id=21240455
>>> check out the rest of my shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/boutiquebymaryam